So you created an invoice and sent it off. Now what?
For the recipient
- The person you sent the invoice to receives an email that says youâve sent them an invoice.
- The email contains only a summary, with just the amount and a due date, and link to view invoice details.
- The link goes to a payment site that shows the recipient the details of your invoice.
- You and the recipient can arrange a payment by mail or another online service (such as a direct transfer or PayPal).
- ï»¿Once you click Send, the invoice appears in a table on the Invoices page.
- When you receive payment, click the Mark as paid link in the Action column on the right.
- You can take other actions as needed with the invoice, like printing it or resending it.