Is QuickBooks Self-Employed not the right product for you? We're sorry to see you go.
Before you leave, we'd love to know what we could've done to make our product work better for you.
iOS: Tap the cogwheel and select Help & FAQ.
Android: Tap the overflow menu (3 vertical dots in upper right of screen) and select Support.
Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts.
Free trial cancellation
If you're in a free trial, there's no need to cancel--cancellation happens automatically at the end of the trial and you won't be billed.
Paid subscription cancellation
Because of our privacy and account security protections, our agents can't cancel your paid subscription for you. (This is actually a good thing, because it means that you're always in control of your account.)
Cancelling on iOS:
- Tap the cogwheel (Settings) from the home screen.
- Tap App and iTunes Stores.
- Tap your Apple ID and then View Apple ID. Make sure you're signed in.
- Under Subscriptions, tap Manage.
- Tap QuickBooks Self-Employed, and turn off Automatic Renewal.
Cancelling on Android:
- Tap Google Play. Make sure you're signed in to your Google account.
- Tap the hamburger menu in the upper left of screen
- Tap My Account.
- Scroll down to Subscriptions, find QuickBooks Self-Employed, and tap Cancel.
Please note: Uninstalling the app will not end your subscription. You must complete the steps above to cancel your account.