If you're having trouble finding your bank, try these tips:
- Verify the spelling. This is an obvious tip, but itâ��s one of the most common mistakes people make.
- Search for the name of the issuing bank. You can find the issuing bank's name on the back of your card. For example, 'Commonwealth Bank' or 'St George' will work, while 'Visa' is too generic.
- Enter more specific search terms. If the results returned are too broad, try searching with more specific wording.
- Use simple one or two-word terms. If youâ��re not getting any results, try broadening the results by narrowing the terms. For example, 'NAB' instead of 'National Australia Bank'
If you're still having trouble, it may be that we don't support your bank yet. In this case, select the green Notify us button in the search window, and provide us:
- Bank name
- Bank website
- Your contact e-mail address
- Click Submit
We add support for new banks based on the number of customer requests, and also on approvals from the banks themselves. Thanks for sharing your feedback.