You can remove all your data from QuickBooks Self-Employed and make a clean start at any time. Keep in mind that 'clean slate' means just that - your data is deleted and you can't "undo" the action.
To delete all of your data in iOS:
- Tap the cogwheel in the upper left corner
- Tap Bank Accounts to pull up your list of connected banks
- Tap the bank connection you wish to delete
- Tap the Delete Bank option at the bottom of the bank details. You will receive a prompt to confirm.
- Tap Bank Accounts from the left navigation menu to pull up your list of connected banks
- Tap on the bank connection you wish to delete
- Tap the Delete bank option from the drop down menu beside the bank account. You will receive a prompt to confirm.
ï»¿Important: Deleting an account permanently deletes all data associated with the account. This includes all transactions and any special calculations such as split percentages. You can't undo this action.ï»¿
After deleting your accounts, you may still see non-zero numbers in the app. These are leftover projection numbers. If you decide to reconnect your accounts, these numbers will update automatically.